Easia Travel was created in 2000 when NGUYEN Thuy Hoa, VU Huy and Philippe RICHARD met in Hanoi. All were experienced professionals in the tourism sector who wanted to put their philosophy of travel into practice.
In 2002, we opened our European sales office and consultancy service for professionals and also set up a network of sales agencies throughout Europe and America.
At the same time, we continued our expansion in Indochina, opening offices in:
- Saigon (Vietnam) in 2003,
- Danang (Vietnam), Siem Reap and Phnom Penh (Cambodia) in 2006,
- Luang Prabang (Laos) in 2011,
- Pakse (Laos) and Yangon (Myanmar) in 2012,
- Vientiane (Laos), Mandalay, Bagan and Inle (Myanmar) in 2013,
- Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin (Thailand) in 2015.
Thanks to this regional network, we can specialise in organising unique tailor-made tours.
We invest a large part of our resources in improving the quality of our operations and currently have 160 collaborators who take care of more than 20,000 travelers a year.