Amata Garden Resort Inle Lake
The Amata Garden Resort is surrounded on the eastern banks by the beautiful Inle Lake, a vast stretch of tranquil and soothing backwaters, and the emerald green Shan Hills. The place itself is wrapped in quiet charms of its own. Come experience nature, woven beautifully into the grounds of the Amata Garden Resort, Inle Lake.
Sprawling across 18 acres of lush greenery, Amata Garden Resort offers 60 deluxe rooms, 2 deluxe suites, 90 Royal Deluxes, and 20 Amata Villas, all with a complete range of a modern amenities. the Lotus Spa; Shan traditionally styled houseboats; multi-cuisine restaurant; indoor & outdoor sunset lake view bar and countless other attractions around the resort in Inle Lake.
Unswerving in its luxurious ambience and showcasing peerless facilities, you can confidently host your meetings or events at the meeting venues that display chic decor with smart functionality.
Amata Garden Resort is well-connected by air, and it is only an hour and a half to Heho Airport. One can also get to the resort by a pleasant, 50-minute boat ride from the Nyaung Shwe boat jetty.
- Amata Garden Resort is surrounded by the vast stretch of tranquil and soothing backwaters and the emerald green Shan Hills.
- Rooms are a perfect blend of Myanmar traditional architecture charms and luxurious, modern amenities with a picturesque view of Inle Lake or green Shan mountains.
- A multi-cuisine restaurant where you can savor innovative dishes prepared with only the freshest ingredients.
- The Sunset Bar where you can choose from a wide selection of beers, specialty drinks, and appetizers while enjoying a carefree time with other nature lovers.
- Wellness & spa with a complete bouquet of re-energizing therapies including facilities of a sauna, Jacuzzi and steam baths
- A new beautiful outdoor swimming pool with panoramic views of the majestic mountains and the glistening waters of Inle Lake.
Click the factsheet for more information