Easia Travel is a receptive travel agency in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar with more than 160 staff members and 18 offices in the world. The company is working on a B2B basis exclusively.
To cope with a strong development, the company is now recruiting a:
COUNTRY MANAGER in Vietnam
- Human Resource duties: supervise the team, monitor the work performance, training...
- Operational duties: set up and monitor, office workflow, allocate duties and responsibilities
- Consulting duties: train and support operation / sales / marketing teams
- Emergency duties
- Report to the Management Board
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best rate and condition
- Update on tariff and send to database and sales team
- Improve existing production
- Research and develop new products in Vietnam
- Inspect on spot and report
- Production plan
- Train sales, marketing, operations, guide for new and existing products
- Constantly screen the quality of all products and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Management and organization skills
- Deep knowledge of Vietnam
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of data processing (PC and Microsoft Software)
- High level of personal presentation
- Flexible, be willing and available to travel often
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
Preferably you have good skills in a second language (French, German, Italian, Spanish).
The position is based in Hanoi (Vietnam) and is available right now. This is a full-time job and compensation will depend on the qualification level.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to Mrs Thu Hien: email@example.com
Address: Hanoi Head Office-C/o ATS Hotel, Suite 326, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hanoi City, Vietnam