THAILAND – Nan – Experience the rural life in Nan, 2 Days / 1 Nights Homestay
For the duration of two days and one night, this activity gives the chance to experience the life in a small rural community on the outskirts of Nan city. The interesting history of this region goes back many centuries, and the ancient kilns that can be found in the area are proof to this. This stay with the locals gives various opportunities to participate in the activities of the village, interact with the community, and receive an insight into the daily life in the countryside.
– A great off-the-beaten-track experience in the North of Thailand
– An interaction with local people and culture
– An assistance to community-based tourism
– A beautiful and rural setting untouched by tourism
– A local experience with a real home stay