VIETNAM – Ben Tre – Ba Lai cycling tour in Mekong delta
A cycling tour to discover the Ben Tre Province, known as the land of coconut trees, gives the opportunity to see the everyday activities and the peaceful landscapes of the Mekong Delta.
This trip in the Mekong Delta gives the chance to cycle through the villages, to take a rowing-boat along the palm canal, and to spend time along Bai Lai River on a motorboat. The journey includes different stops to visit the coconut gardens of a local house and the coconut processing workshops which are located along the banks. At the end of the boat tour, travel back to Ho Chi Minh City.
– A nice and interesting way to discover Mekong Delta with its landscapes, social environment and local products.
– A combination of activities: bike ride, walk and cruises
– A safe activity with the advantage of visiting non touristy places
– A special experience to be truly, in the heart of Vietnam
– For those who like nature, peace and quiet and going off the beaten tracks
CAN BE COMBINED WITH
VIETNAM – Saigon – “A O” show at the Opera