Cambodian traditional high-stilted houses are quite common all over the country. But the floating village and the high-stilted houses in Kampong Khleang are especially enjoyable places to visit. Here, you may witness the daily life of the fishermen who have been living there, untouched by modern life, for generations.
It’s a unique opportunity to stop off at one of the most beautiful houses of the village for lunch and enjoy a nice picnic of delicious Khmer food amongst the exceptional scenery and atmosphere.
– A unique experience with insights into local life
– A fun interaction with the locals living in the house
– An interesting discovery of a village of the Tonle Sap
– A perfect moment for families after the visit of the temples
– A discovery of the Fishermen life