CAMBODIA – Siem Reap – Meet the sacred dancers of Angkor
This highly prestigious school was established in 2007 by Mrs. Ravynn Karet-Coxen as an offshoot of the Nginn Karet Foundation for Cambodia (NKFC), a large charitable project that supports 14 villages in the Banteay Srey District. The school is situated in a beautiful and green location in the middle of three sacred areas – the Banteay Srey Temple, the Kbal Spean Mountain and Phnom Dei Mountain, creating a spiritual and illuminating atmosphere. Here, students learn the real discipline it takes to perform the ancient Khmer traditional dance, with a lot of dedication and connection to the religion. Each dance is an echoing ‘’prayer’’ for blessings upon the land, the environment, and the people.
This private activity gives the chance to admire, learn and practice with the students part of the meditation and the dance, by being directly involved and immersed in this spiritual atmosphere.
- Experience the only dance class in Siem Reap, supported by Princess Buppha Devi, daughter of the late King-Father Norodom Sihanouk and half-sister to King Norodom Sihamoni
- Learn and practice with the students part of the meditation and the dance
- Undergo an exclusive and spiritual experience
- Support a charitable project of 14 villages in the Banteay Srey District.
- Contribute a donation for the conservation of Cambodian heritage.
CAN BE COMBINED WITH
Cambodia – Siem Reap – Helicopter ride over Angkor temples
Cambodia – Siem Reap – Yoga in a hidden Angkor Temple