A fun and active day to escape the busy destinations like Phuket and Khao Lak and see the local life on one of Thailand’s less developed islands: Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yai Noi. The first part of the cycling tour is through the rural side of the island (on and off-road) past rice paddies, local villages and rubber plantations. Then a local long tail boat to visit a remote beach. From here, it’s a short walk to the islands’ biggest tree. The journey continues by boat to Koh Kudu, a small and uninhabited island for a picnic lunch on a deserted beach. After spending some time swimming and relaxing, it is time return to Koh Yao Noi for some more cycling, this time with some beautiful views of Phang Nga bay in the distance.
– Go off the beaten track compared to Phuket and its classic excursions
– Experience a lot of variation during the day: a combination of beach, bike and boat
– Enjoy a picnic lunch in an exceptionally beautiful location
– Have an active holiday on the islands
– Total cycling distance is approximately 18 kilometers