THAILAND – Khao Lak – Manathai Adjacent Construction Update
Start date: February 1, 2018
End date: May 22, 2020
Please find following updated information regarding construction of a new resort adjacent to Manathai Khao Lak:
- Start – February 2018
- Finish – Contractors have advised April – May 2020 completion
- Working times – 8am-7pm
- Current status – Building work is 90% completed, and is expected to be complete by late November, 2019. Fitting out and landscaping has not commenced yet.
Room types affected:
- South Wing – Deluxe Balcony and Suites overlook the site from the open corridor leading to the rooms, noise impact is Nil-Medium Deluxe Garden and Family Rooms are all ground floor and the site is not
visible due to a 2.5 metre wall; noise impact is Nil-Medium.
- North Wing – Deluxe Balcony, Deluxe Garden and Villas, no noise or visual impact
- Public areas (restaurants, pool, beach), no noise or visual impact
The site is now screened off from the hotel by a 2.5 metre wall. There are approximately 300 workers on site. Please be reminded that the construction work is not on the hotel property, it is on adjacent land. We are doing all possible to ensure that all guests have a most enjoyable stay. With thanks for your understanding and ongoing support.
Should you need any further information or the alternative option, feel free to contact Easia Travel .