MYANMAR – Ngapali – Amata Resort and Spa
Beach Stay, Classic
Country - City
Myanmar - Ngapali
Groups, Thematic Leisure
Total number of rooms
The Amata Ngapali Beach Resort and Spa covers more than five acres of tropical gardens, and guests are luxuriously accommodated in bamboo, cane, and rattan cabanas, bungalows, and suites. The resort is flanked by a 400-meter seaside boardwalk, as well. The resort also features the Garden Cabana Sea View, multi-tiered bungalows with traditional styles of living, and Cabana Cottages: two–story buildings with a relaxing living room.
- It is a nice resort and one of the best values for money.
- Rooms are nice, charming and the service is good.
- One of the best options with a very good quality/value ratio at the range of 4* properties in Ngapali located in the centre of the beach in walking distance to many local restaurants nearby
|FROM||TO||DISTANCE (KM)||BY||DURATION||ROAD CONDITION|
|Amata Resort||Thandwe Airport||8 kilometers||Car||20 minutes||Good|
|Amata Resort||Thandwe Market||14 kilometers||Car / Bus||30 minutes||Good|
Easia's recommend room type
- Superior Room – Deluxe Room – Cabana Cottage – Garden Cabana Sea View
- Dimension from 43 m² to 65 m²
24 hour reception
24/7 nursing & medical services
coffee and tea making facilities
Flat screen TV
Outdoor swimming pool
- Capacity: 150 persons
- Opening Hours: 6:00 to 22:00
- Type of Cuisine: Burmese, International, Asian
- Note: Enjoy the best of European, Asian, Thai, and Chinese food prepared by international master chefs. For a taste of something traditional, sample the regional Rakhine fare, lovingly and expertly prepared by Myanmar’s own great chefs. After dinner, you can relax in the tropical, outdoor setting.
- Capacity: 150 persons
- Opening Hours: 11:00 to 22:00
- Type of Cuisine: International
- Note: The Kissapanadi Lounge, a modern, well equipped bar is the perfect place to unwind during lazy afternoons or when the sun goes down. The lounge offers international liquors and liqueurs, a superb collection of the world’s best wines, and a connoisseur’s range of quality international beers including the pick of Myanmar’s best brews.
- Excellent service & food
- Nice swimming pool
- Rooms with higher quality of design (from Cabana cottage)
- Rooms (Sup & Dlx) are in the two-storeyed building
- Do not book the Superior rooms in the back.
- Contact person: Ms. Thazin Myint (Assistant Director of Sale)
- Contact number: +95 1 665 126, 657
- Email: email@example.com