CAMBODIA – Kampot – AMBER Kampot
Amber Kampot provides a luxurious setting inspired by Cambodia’s ancient forest and modern minimalism, all while allowing travellers to explore these untouched corners of the globe with the comforts; a slice of paradise.
Country - City
Cambodia - Kampot
Total number of rooms
Savour a delicious meal at an on-site restaurant and indulge in a feast of fresh, local produce combined with exquisite recipes to create tantalizing, mouth-watering dishes. The guests may also soak up spectacular views of the serene Kampot River from our rooftop bar surrounded by lush vegetation, then unwind after a day of exploration with one of the world-class spa treatments.
The resort also provides a private beach area and water sports facilities, as well as a garden and a terrace.
Pool suites feature a single bedroom, offering an intimate setting for a private escape. Furnished with a double bed, comfortable seating, television and full bath (including shower, tub and divided toilet).
Pool villas feature two private en-suite bedrooms separated by a large cooking and dining area, perfect for a family getaway. Furnished with double and twin beds, comfortable poolside loungers, two full baths (including shower, tub and divided toilet), televisions, and a fully-equipped kitchen.
Private estates are two-tiered private villas, offering plenty of space to spread out, relax and enjoy your paradise surroundings. Our estates feature two large en-suite double bedrooms: a master on the first floor and a secondary bedroom or guest room on the ground floor.
A sweeping private pool stretches the entire width of the exterior, while inside you can enjoy the carefully designed open-concept kitchen, dining and living area.
- Modern style (mix of concrete & wood)
- Spacious room with huge bathroom and individual small outside pool and grade
- An extra infinity pool in the resort
- It offers new possibilities for high-end travellers who want luxury near the Sea Coast but not necessarily on the islands.
|Phnom Penh||Amber Kampot||Car||143||3 hours||Good|
|Sihanoukville||Amber Kampot||Car||101||2 hours||Good|
|Kep||Amber Kampot||Car||21||30 minutes||Good|
Easia's recommend room type
- Private Pool Villa: 20 rooms/villas with 1-bedroom – 77.7 square
- Private Pool Villa: 5 rooms/villas with 2-bedroom – 187.8 square
24 hour reception
24h security service
Boat Transfer from/to
Catering (beach, river, cave, other)
Complimentary bottle of water
Complimentary fresh towel
Credit Card payment
Welcome fruits in room upon arrival
coffee and tea making facilities
Flat screen TV
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Business facilities details
|Name||Dimension In M||Capacity|
|Classroom||Theatre||U-Shape||Board||Banquet without Stage||Banquet with Stage||Standing Cocktail|
|Amber Meeting 1||6.34 x 5.76||18||24||14||12||30||20||30|
|Amber Meeting 2||7.75 x 5.78||24||30||20||18||30||20||40|
|Amber Grand||11.54 x 7.05||36||60||32||30||60||40||70|
- Breakfast: 06:00 – 10:00
- Lunch: 12:00 – 14:00
- Dinner: 18:00 – 22:00
Pool Side Bar
- 07:00 – 23:00
07:00 – 22:00
- Located along the Kampot river on the opposite side of the city centre.
- Spacious room with huge bathroom and individual small outside pool and garden
- Private beach on the river (artificial of course but good surprise even if river water is not so appealing
- Private boat (they have 2) & complimentary transfer to Kampot city centre for Guests during their stay
- A lot of nice activities: floating dinner on a platform on the river, boat excursion on a private island or to Kep / Rabbit Island, kayak, wakeboard, cooking class…
- French-speaking Management (good for VDM)
- No connecting room
- Located along the Kampot river on the opposite side of the city centre but accessible by road
- Since the resort is on the opposite side of the city centre, if travellers wish to go to the fish market or to the city centre on the other side, they offer boat transfer for complimentary. It takes 7-10 minutes boat transfer per way.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 078 775 542/066775542