Banyan Tree Lang Co
Escape to a sanctuary for the senses at the stunning, multi-award winning Banyan Tree Lăng Cô in central Vietnam, a private paradise of luxurious all-pool villas nestled between the azure waters of the East Vietnam Sea and the Truong Son mountain range at Laguna Lăng Cô.
This is the perfect destination for travelers who seek a luxury hideaway, or a base from which to explore this beautiful area, which includes three UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites: Hoi An Ancient Town, The Imperial Citadel of Hue and My Son Sanctuary. Step into a world of ancient and modern history, of unspoiled natural beauty and unparalleled luxury at Banyan Tree Lăng Cô.
What We Love
- Beautiful Vietnamese-style massive, luxurious villas with gorgeous bathrooms and private pools with whirlpools
- Remote location in the foothills of Truong Son Mountains, on the beach
- The Nick Faldo designed golf course will be a magnet for golfers.
- Extensive facilities as spa, water sports…
- Suitable for couples and families.
Click the factsheet for more information