Hotel des Arts Saigon – MGallery
Hôtel des Arts Saigon, part of Accor’s MGallery collection, features the charm of Indochine Française combined with 21st-century modernity. The hotel blurs the boundaries between a hotel that is simply a luxurious escape and one that creates an unforgettable lifestyle experience for its guests.
Inspired by the concept “Luxury Meets Authenticity”, this 5-star boutique hotel showcases Asian cuisine at Saigon Kitchen Restaurant, epicurean Western cuisine at Social Club restaurant and its weekly top-notch Sunday Brunch Club, artsy mixology at Social Club Rooftop Bar, and a daily Paris to Saigon voyage at Café des Beaux-Arts’ Afternoon Tea.
What We Love
- Close to the city centre, and within easy reach of key cultural sites
- Hotel Des Arts Saigon has the highest rooftop bar and pool in the city, boasting incredible views and a buzzing atmosphere.
- The common areas and rooms of the hotel are decorated with Colonial artwork from the owner’s own collection
- Comford and bright rooms are designed with traditional Indochine elements with a touch of French elements.
- Wide breakfast choice at Saigon Kitchen.
Click the factsheet for more information