JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort & Spa
SOUTHEAST ASIA BEST RESORT
A 50-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City, just off the coast of Cambodia, on the largest of its islands, is Vietnam’s best-kept secret. Home to Phu Quoc National Park and known for its gorgeous white-sand beaches and clear waters.
Designed by famed architect Bill Bensley, the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay was once a French university dating back to the 1890s, that was then converted into a hotel. Here guests will travel back to the by gone era of the early 20th century with Bensley’s whimsical design and exquisite detail in all 234 rooms, suites, and villas, surrounded by tropical beach scenery.
What We Love
- JW Marriott on Phu Quoc is designed by renowned architect Bill Bensley whose design philosophy is “the more odd, the better.”
- Modern and elegant with a charming fairytale-like feel, the retro-themed hotel, featuring bright candy-coloured facades and a French colonial architectural style, was inspired by French naturalist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
- The resort has three swimming pools and a kids pool.
- The resort’s award-winning flagship spa, Chanterelle-Spa by JW, offers an unconventional journey that references Alice in Wonderland to create an unparalleled experience in an imaginative space.
- There are three restaurants where to find majority of the hotel’s dining facilities.
- There is a kids’ club, while cots and play pens are offered free of charge
View the hotel factsheet in our Agent Hub!