Le Grand Pakbeng
Sitting alongside the mighty Mekong River and nestled in northern Laos’ lush jungle foliage, Le Grand Pakbeng is a thriving oasis that offers unforgettable experiences, from indulgent, all-inclusive gourmet dining to enriching daily wellness activities. This charming resort boasts 45 nicely-furnished villas and suites with private terraces and a jacuzzi, which have been designed using a fusion of local artwork weaving images of the Mekong’s splendid scenery and the surrounding mountainsides.
Pakbeng itself is a beautiful riverside village on the banks of the Mekong River, halfway between Huay Xai and Luang Prabang, and a wonderful place to observe the laid-back, sleepy village life. Take it easy, and soak up the stunning scenery while sipping cocktails at Le Grand Pakbeng’s poolside bar or while getting properly pampered in the spa.
What We Love
- Amazing location high above the river provides stunning views.
- A variety of luxurious rooms with excellent facilities and amenities.
- High-quality and professional service.
- An incredible infinity pool on top of the hill – an incredible place to watch the sunset.
- Gourmet dining in a unique setting.
Click the factsheet for more information