Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat
Navutu Dreams offers an upscale, eco-chic resort, tucked away in a peaceful garden setting. 28 rooms dot the property, exquisitely decorated with art and textiles unique to Southeast Asia, and each room boasts its own lush, secluded garden. Navutu warmly welcomes honeymooners, who will adore the 70 square meter Grand Tour room with over-sized soaking tub, and for families, the Grand Suites are perfect, complete with a second, interconnecting bedroom. Navutu is owned by two Italian sisters, both with families of their own, so the property has been designed with children in mind: spacious gardens to play in, kid’s menus, and a family pool will have children delighted. At Niam Niam restaurant, guests get an exceptional farm-to-table experience, with a focus on fresh, sustainable food. After a busy day exploring, retreat back to Navutu, where three outdoor pools hidden away in the tropical gardens provide plenty of space for guests to relax and enjoy the balmy Cambodian weather. Being a proponent of wellness travel in Cambodia, a fantastic team of in-house professionals lead the daily yoga classes, wellness retreats, and holistic activities; one such signature experience is the “Sacred Sunset Meditation at a beautiful local pagoda. When staying at Navutu, guests combine exciting ancient temple exploration with moments of true relaxation and rejuvenation.
What We Love
- Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat have brought some novelty to the boutique hotel industry of Siem Reap.
- Situated away from the city center and the crowds, this is a great place to enjoy a relaxing stay in a charming resort.
- Three pools on-site (freshwater and saltwater)
- Huge guestrooms start at 484 square feet
- This hotel is recommended for FIT clients, honeymooners and small incentive groups.
Click the factsheet for more information