Parasol Blanc Hotel
The history of Parasol Blanc is an engrossing tale of royalty, culture, religion, and entrepreneurial spirit. The Parasol Blanc boasts a beautiful lotus pond in the middle of its grounds, and this earth from the pond was then used to build temples around the city. Protected in a UNESCO Green Zone, this classic, but newly-refurbished 30-room hotel boasts a nice outdoor pool, an open bar, and restaurant.
Parasol Blanc offers 20 Classic and 10 Superior Rooms. A fusion of Lao and contemporary decor, the facilities are at once authentic and comfortably cozy. All rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning, shower, cable television, IDD telephone, mini-bar, tea & coffee making facilities, in-room safe, hair dryer and complimentary bottled water. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. Featuring a choice between king and twin bedroom configuration, the hotel also can provide two sets of connecting rooms.
What We Love
- Located in a quiet residential area just a 10-minute walk from the night market.
- Well-equipped comfortable rooms with modern amenities.
- Private balconies with views out over the lush tropical gardens.
- Delicious food served in the restaurant by the lotus pond.
- Hotel with a rich history, located in the UNESCO Free Zone.
Click the factsheet for more information