Six Senses Con Dao
Six Senses Con Dao is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty – a protected national and marine park. The resort itself sits along nearly a kilometer of golden sand, looking out at the blue sea and the gentle curve of the bay, sheltered by a lush, green forest. With 50 contemporary private pool villas that put sustainability at the forefront, Six Senses Con Dao has been recognized as a top ecolodge by National Geographic Traveler. Several dining options offer plenty of local flavors, seafood, as well as international cuisines.
The Six Senses Spa at Con Dao enjoys the dramatic backdrop of the Lo Voi Mountains, and offers both classic and signature treatments and specialist therapies. There is a host of activities on hand to entertain all ages, as well, from water and beach sports to hiking, discovering nature, and even turtle hatchling releases. Con Dao Island truly has something special for all interests and ages.
What We Love
- The resort boasts a magical location on a totally undeveloped island
- Suitable for honeymoon , but also great for families with a kids’ club, kids’ mealtimes.
- Impeccable service and on-call butlers in a low-key, flip-flop-friendly atmosphere.
- No shops, no traffic, no crowds — in other words, utter silence
- Pristine long white sandy beach.
- Committed to improving its carbon footprint and is built using sustainable materials.
- Six Senses Con Dao is just a short flight from Saigon
Click the factsheet for more information