Sofitel Inle Lake Myat Min
Sofitel Inle Lake Myat Min combines French art de vivre with local traditions to create a breathtaking haven on the edge of a UNESCO biosphere, right on the shores of the stunning Inle Lake.
Overlooking the waters, mountains, and rice fields, this luxurious boutique resort is the perfect place for couples and travelers looking for serenity in Myanmar’s picturesque Shan State. Perched right on the edge of Inle Lake, guests will immerse themselves in the elements, and their senses will be captivated on their personal, magnifique journey.
What We Love
- One of a chain of luxury hotels owned by AccorHotels
- Around 101 luxurious rooms featuring modern design and Burmese style
- Every room has its own terrace
- The hotel offers an infinity pool with an amazing view of Inle Lake
- There are 4 restaurants and bars serving local and international cuisine that is authentic and innovative
Click the factsheet for more information