Slowly but surely, international travel is picking up. Destinations across Southeast Asia are returning to life, optimistic and ready to welcome guests from around the world. Pre-covid crowds aren’t back yet, giving travelers the rare opportunity to visit world-famous sights without hordes of tourists stepping off buses to spoil the view.
More than ever, travelers are conscious of their impact abroad, seeking to minimize their footprint and positively contribute during their visit. With interest in recreational cycling at an all-time high, our guaranteed Departure Cycling programs offer the best of both worlds. Packed with community-based activities, culturally immersive experiences, and exciting adventures, these itineraries are bound to forge lasting memories.
To minimize the financial risk on your end while expanding your product range for the year 2024, we bring you the Easia Active – Guaranteed Departure Cycling Tours:
- Guaranteed departures from 2 pax or more
- Professionally designed routes
- Small and intimate international groups from 2 to 16pax (max)
- Expert local cycling guides
- Personally inspected rooms in vetted accommodation
- Luggage transportation
- Accompanying mechanic and backup vehicle included
- No financial obligations; you pay as you book
- And much more
The tours listed below will allow you to easily promote & sell well-balanced cycling holidays in Southeast Asia and capitalize on the growing ‘slow travel’ trend.
Shorter itineraries are available!
From now on, you can book just a part of our cycling programs, affording you greater flexibility when designing your itineraries. Easily combined with other modules, these shorter programs will offer you a competitive price for tailor-made trips.
Also, don’t forget to ask us about e-bikes. Available for some of our tours in Vietnam and Cambodia, they’re a popular choice and a great way to explore Asia’s remote, less-traveled regions.
Below is a brief overview of the available cycling tours with their respective arrival & departure dates for 2024.
- Program 1 | Cycling along North Vietnam’s Red River Delta (9D8N)
- Program 2 | Cycling from the mighty Mekong Delta in South Vietnam to ancient Angkor Wat in Cambodia (13D/12N)
Program 1 | Cycling along North Vietnam’s Red River Delta (9D8N)
HANOI – MAI CHAU – PU LUONG – NINH BINH – HALONG BAY
- Explore Hanoi’s bustling Old Quarter and discover the city’s rich culture and history.
- Cycle through Vietnam’s lush green valleys and spectacular karst mountains.
- Visit the serene Pu Luong Nature Reserve and Vietnam’s first and largest national park, Cuc Phuong National Park.
- A truly immersive experience offers travelers insight into northern Vietnam’s authentic way of life.
- Venture into the tranquil Van Long Nature Reserve – the ‘Halong Bay on Land’ – and glide along its lake in a traditional sampan raft.
- Relish an overnight cruise on the world-renowned Halong Bay, enjoying delectable seafood dishes and spectacular sunset views.
For a glimpse of the region, watch our inspirational video, Cycling North Vietnam.
Arrival & Departure Dates
Program 2 | Cycling From the Mighty Mekong Delta to Ancient Angkor Wat (13D/12N)
HO CHI MINH – VINH LONG – TRA VINH – CAN THO – CHAU DOC – PHNOM PENH – KOMPONG CHAM – KOMPONG THOM – SIEM REAP
- An introduction to the most famous historical landmarks of the colonial city once known as Saigon.
- Cross bountiful rice fields, exotic fruit plantations, and the tranquil Cambodian countryside as you cycle along the Mekong Delta.
- Discover colorful Phnom Penh’s secret gems, from hidden temples and monuments to fortune-tellers on the riverside.
- Visit Cambodia’s most recently nominated UNESCO World Heritage site: the ancient Sambor Prei Kuk, one of the region’s oldest temple complexes.
- Explore the lesser-visited Angkorian temple of Beng Mealea, a slumbering giant lost for centuries in the forests of Cambodia.
- Experience the morning majesty of a sunrise at the Angkor Wat Archaeological Park and slowly meander through the awe-inspiring temple complex by bicycle.
- Visit a stilted community on the Tonle Sap and get a glimpse into the way of life in the floating villages of Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lake.
For a glimpse of the region, watch our inspirational video, Cycling around Cambodia.
Arrival & Departure Dates
|Sunday, 29 October 2023
|Friday, 10 November 2023
|Sunday, 12 November 2023
|Friday, 24 November 2023
|Sunday, 3 December 2023
|Friday, 15 December 2023
|Thursday, 4 January 2024
|Tuesday, 16 January 2024
|Saturday, 13 January 2024
|Thursday, 25 January 2024
|Thursday, 1 February 2024
|Tuesday, 13 February 2024
For a more in-depth look into the itineraries of the programs above, check out the online brochure!
Are you interested in receiving more details or prices for the cycling programs above?
Do you have any further questions on how to add these risk-free guaranteed departure cycling adventures to your website and product portfolio?
Leave us your email below, and we promise to get in touch with you shortly;
How do you book these tours?
All our active SIC tours are available on TravelExchange, a guaranteed departures distribution platform dedicated to tourism professionals.
It’s straightforward: you must create an account to access our tours, view availability in real-time, book online, and confirm your booking!
- Connect to the TravelExchange platform at travelexchange.io and register for a FREE account.
- Once you have filled out the form, a TravelExchange representative will contact you shortly (within 24 hours) to register your account.
- Once registered, you can access the TravelExchange marketplace and our unique cycling SIC tours listed above.
- View the availability of our SIC cycling tours in real-time, book online, and get your confirmation right away!